1. Jurnal Perkeretaapian Indonesia (Indonesian Railway Journal)
2. Madiun Spoor : Jurnal Pengabdian Masyarakat
3. Journal of Railway Transportation and Technology ( http://jrtt.org/index.php/jrtt )
Jurnal Perkeretaapian Indonesia (Indonesian Railway Journal) e-ISSN 2656-8780 p-ISSN 2550-1127 is a research journal on railway engineering and technology that publishes articles in the field of Railway engineering and technology, Electrical railway engineering, Mechanical railway engineering, Railway building and track engineering, Railway engineering management, Artificial intelligent of railway technology, Automation of railway engineering, Railway scheduling optimization, and other relevant topics. it is a journal for academicians, professionals, and students who want to publish and discuss their research. The author should prepare their manuscript in accordance with the instructions given in the Author Guidelines before doing online submission. All submissions will be reviewed and evaluated based on originality, technical research, and relevance to journal contributions. Indonesian Railway Journal is published by Politeknik Perkeretaapian Indonesia Madiun (PPI Madiun) on April and Oktober.
Madiun Spoor : Jurnal Pengabdian Masyarakat (p-ISSN: 2797-1678, e-ISSN. 2797-0523) is a medium for disseminating and disseminating concepts of thoughts, ideas and ideas as well as research results that have been achieved for community service. This journal focuses on the main problems in terms of applying science and technology for community service as follows:
1. Public Service and Transportation Safety;
2. Training, Socialization and Technical Guidance;
3. Application of Appropriate Technology, Design, Design and Prototype;
4. Community empowerment;
5. Connectivity and Sustainable Transport Development.
Madiun Spoor : Jurnal Pengabdian Masyarakat will be published twice a year in April and November.